Navigation Menu

Over-indulge


ann siang street, ps cafe, singapore, food, blogger, photography


Boy oh boy






ann siang street, ps cafe, singapore, food, blogger, photography
ann siang street, ps cafe, singapore, food, blogger, photography
ann siang street, ps cafe, singapore, food, blogger, photography
ann siang street, ps cafe, singapore, food, blogger, photography
ann siang street, ps cafe, singapore, food, blogger, photography
ann siang street, ps cafe, singapore, food, blogger, photography
ann siang street, ps cafe, singapore, food, blogger, photography

P.S Cafe @ Ann Siang Street

What am I doing with my life seriously. Spending too much on nice ambience and good food while I have zero income and inactive in pursuing a job. Just like this, over spending every day, and its already middle of February already. Oh boy. 

I just know that the longer I lead this kind of lifestyle, the more lethargic and unmotivated I becomes. Suddenly, my goals seem so far away and not so important at all anymore as I over indulge in this new fusion Laksa (/ˈlɑːksə/ is a popular spicy noodle soup in the Peranakan cuisine, which is a combination of Chinese and Malay cuisine)

Don't even get me started on eating, you have no idea how much weight I have put on. 

Oh my, I really need to get my life together asap. 




P.S The food is really good. I'll totally indulge again, but let me have an income first.