Navigation Menu

Valentine's


How are you spending your 14th Feb?




Its the time of the year again, where there will be loads of heart shapes things around and possible puddles of pukes due to the mushiness from everywhere.  You should know what day I am referring to by now, it is the Single Awareness Day, and of course Valentine's Day. 

Be yourself and be bold because you're the prettiest being who you are. There is a few things I should be apologetic for - my messy hair bun, my wrinkled top, and my big butt, but never apologise for who you are. #sorrynotsorry

So on this lovely day, grab someone you love, be it a close friend or your better half or your crush, don't be stingy of expressing your passionate emotions to them. 

P.S Hope you have found that perfect outfit for your special day, and remember to iron them.