Navigation Menu

Sora




I am no Sora Park





So I shamelessly posed outside Stylenanda and enjoying the few moment of pretending to be Sora Park. Who am I kidding. A Sora Park that is like 20cm shorter and 20kg heavier. Still, I enjoy all these street style photography taken in Seoul. So unlike of Singapore, there are many small streets and hidden roads that are pedestrian friendly. What makes them more adorable is that these cool hide away streets are usually packed with hipster cafes and boutiques that made me totally lost track of time. Finally I can walk the streets in pullover and boots, thats definitely something that I can never do it in Singapore. Well, I can, but I will probably collect 3 buckets of sweat from it. 

So let's just enjoy this for the moment. Wanna see Shanghai photo diary next? (: