Navigation Menu

Checkered

singapore blogger photographer, xincerely, lookbook, ootd, outfit, street style

Black and white again, but checkered. 



singapore blogger photographer, xincerely, lookbook, ootd, outfit, street style
singapore blogger photographer, xincerely, lookbook, ootd, outfit, street style
singapore blogger photographer, xincerely, lookbook, ootd, outfit, street style
singapore blogger photographer, xincerely, lookbook, ootd, outfit, street style
singapore blogger photographer, xincerely, lookbook, ootd, outfit, street style
singapore blogger photographer, xincerely, lookbook, ootd, outfit, street style
singapore blogger photographer, xincerely, lookbook, ootd, outfit, street style

Featuring Lynn Bae


What a rare occasion that I manage to make my friend came to town during her crunch time with 6 school submissions the next week. W O W. This crunch time feeling seems so distant away from me already. I almost do not remember and do not wish to remember/experience it again. 

Coincidentally, she is adding on to my monochrome collection and rocking it, I think my home page is flushed with B&W outfits, hope that is not boring you out. I am trying my best to bring back the colours, I guess when Summer time comes (although it is 24/7 Summer here in Singapore), you will be seeing more of that. 

What is your go-to colour for now?