Navigation Menu

Tropic



Of blues and greens







I think I have not yet master the art of corporate fashion. Also, you know how sometimes when you're suppose to go right, but naturally you deviate yourself to the left, like a form of rebel. I don't know if you know what I meant. The more I should be decked in office wear, the more I am starting to wear shorts and leisure wear. And I thought I gave up shorts some time ago already, guess I'm shooting myself in the foot.

I always think it is quite boring, in terms of fashion sense, in Singapore, as it is just Summer all year round. There's just so many variation one can play around. While in temperate countries, you can see the change in layers, materials, colours as the seasons change. Will you get bored of me after a while? 
I try my best ok?