Navigation Menu

Profession


What do you want to be?







With no association with the photos above, (just because I really want to) I'm gonna talk about... secrets.

Especially, secret profession that I will pretend to have in my wildest dream. There are many that I want to be if I can, not considering any other factors:

- Spy (like 007, Bourne, M13) - mostly to enjoy those action and adrenaline rush BUT have to guarantee that I live to the end and save the world.

- War journalist - to be able to visit those places in need and to show it to the rest of the world. Becos' in real life, I will never get enough courage to visit on my own.

- Travel channel/show host - to be able to travel around the world for a living, who doesn't want that!

- Actress - to be able to live through so many various characters.

.
.
.

I think the list will continue, but that's all I can remember for now. :p


What is your secret profession?