Navigation Menu

Uniform

  
Too much like a school uniform







In Singapore, students have to wear uniform in school until university. So I always had school uniform till the age of 18. Before that, all I crave for is to be able to choose my own outfit everyday. Now that when I stand in front of my wardrobe for 20 mins and can't pull out any outfit, I curse to myself why I have to make such difficult life choices every morning. However, all is worth it when I manage to put together an outfit I like and my mood will be blossoming the whole day!

That said, from time to time now, we do buy that one dress or skirt that look too much like the uniform in older days. I think the above is a good example, only until I saw these photos that I realise how much it reminds me of the good old days. Not sure if its the colour, or the collar, anyways this will be a good go-to when you run out of inspiration on that one particular morning. 

Style it up with a good pair of accessories or a nice pair of heels, and you are good to go. Now, go on and rock the world.