Navigation Menu

Trampoline


Take that one jump 








The other day my group of friends and I went to the Trampoline park (basically an indoor area filled with trampolines for you to play). Kids are jumping around, my friends and hopping from one trampoline to another around the whole circuit. Me, on the other hand, was just jumping on one single trampoline. I was reluctant to step out, jump ahead to another one like my friends. Half of me was scared cos I don't know how to do it (I dk how they can jump so effortlessly.), the other half was also scared, but scared that I may fall and injured myself. I was going on a business trip two days after and I spent weeks preparing for it. I can imagine if I jump and sprain my ankle then I have to cancel my trip and all my work will go to waste. 

"What ifs."

So many "what ifs" in my head. I look at how happy and freely they were playing around. At that moment I felt, maybe this is what life is all about. You just need to be brave enough to take a step ahead. Stop considering so many what ifs, and just live at the moment. 

That is a state of mind towards life that I wish I can achieve one day.