Navigation Menu

Europe Summer Holiday 2017


 The best is yet to come




It has been a month since I am back from my holiday. I can't believe how fast time has past. And I also can't believe I still have not sorted out all my holiday photos yet. Talking about procrastination.

Finally, finally, I spent the weekend finishing up this short vlog. The process has been tedious and somewhat painful. I have to say it is very different from my past videos, I tried playing with new things this time, such as finally downloading final cut pro X, color grading, etc etc. It was a long afternoon switching from youtube tutorial tabs to FCP trying to sort it out.

I give this a 6.5/10 probably. Not the best of course, as it is my first time, so bear with me. But I think it is an improvement from the past.

Enjoy!