Navigation Menu

Peculiar

singapore blogger photographer look book style outfit stylist street photograph wiwt ootd stylexstyle pink fuchsia red


Vibrant, Lively and Quirky 



singapore blogger photographer look book style outfit stylist street photograph wiwt ootd stylexstyle pink fuchsia red
singapore blogger photographer look book style outfit stylist street photograph wiwt ootd stylexstyle pink fuchsia redsingapore blogger photographer look book style outfit stylist street photograph wiwt ootd stylexstyle pink fuchsia red
singapore blogger photographer look book style outfit stylist street photograph wiwt ootd stylexstyle pink fuchsia red
singapore blogger photographer look book style outfit stylist street photograph wiwt ootd stylexstyle pink fuchsia red
singapore blogger photographer look book style outfit stylist street photograph wiwt ootd stylexstyle pink fuchsia red
singapore blogger photographer look book style outfit stylist street photograph wiwt ootd stylexstyle pink fuchsia red
singapore blogger photographer look book style outfit stylist street photograph wiwt ootd stylexstyle pink fuchsia red
singapore blogger photographer look book style outfit stylist street photograph wiwt ootd stylexstyle pink fuchsia red
singapore blogger photographer look book style outfit stylist street photograph wiwt ootd stylexstyle pink fuchsia red
singapore blogger photographer look book style outfit stylist street photograph wiwt ootd stylexstyle pink fuchsia red
singapore blogger photographer look book style outfit stylist street photograph wiwt ootd stylexstyle pink fuchsia red
singapore blogger photographer look book style outfit stylist street photograph wiwt ootd stylexstyle pink fuchsia red
singapore blogger photographer look book style outfit stylist street photograph wiwt ootd stylexstyle pink fuchsia red
singapore blogger photographer look book style outfit stylist street photograph wiwt ootd stylexstyle pink fuchsia red
singapore blogger photographer look book style outfit stylist street photograph wiwt ootd stylexstyle pink fuchsia red
singapore blogger photographer look book style outfit stylist street photograph wiwt ootd stylexstyle pink fuchsia red


Let's talk a break from my Summer Europe Holiday photos haul.

Jumping back to Singapore, yes I have been settling in, but I am definitely not over the summer vibe. My closet has recently been taken over by a sea of red. I don't know why, may be I do know subconsciously, I have been buying a lot of red/pink/fuchsia colour. I think the pop of color definitely can level up a simple outfit. This is what summers are made up of no?

My bff are I went to the Yayoi Kusama exhibition in Singapore. The art pieces are indeed vibrant, lively and polka dotty quirky, somehow that is a suitable description for my outfit too. I like it but at the same time find it quite disturbing after understanding how she created them. Well, like what my bff said to me "There's a fine line between art and insanity."

It is still a good exhibition to visit, quite an eye opener. Even if all else fails, a day with my bff (in my fuchsia pants) will never go wrong.